Accommodation and Other Organizational Arrangements
2nd International Vocal Festival & Competition
14-18 August 2023
Accommodation and Other Organizational Arrangements
1. Room and board
1. Due to the exceptional character of the Festival, its program and organization, it is mandatory that all foreign contestants and guests are accommodated at the festival hotel/s throughout the duration of the event.
2. The above condition (1.1) does not apply to Polish contestants, however, it is recommended that they are accommodated in the city of Ciechocinek.
3. All foreign contestants will be accommodated at the Amazonka Conference & Spa Hotel****, in quality double and triple rooms (single rooms are subject to additional charges).
4. In addition to regular hotel rooms, the Amazonka Conference & Spa Hotel offers accommodation in luxury 4-6-person bungalows located within the property (groups smaller than 4 persons will be subject to additional charges).
5. Important: once the Amazonka Conference & Spa Hotel**** has been completely booked, we will recommend other hotels located in the city of Ciechocinek offering similar accommodation standards. Rooms will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
6. The accommodation offered is bed and breakfast (buffet).
7. For hotel bookings or if you need additional accommodation information, please contact us directly not later than by May 1, 2023 at:
8. Free parking will be provided at the hotel sites throughout the duration of the Festival.
1. If required, we will organize paid transfers for foreign guests only.
*NOTE: Transfers will be available from the following airports: Warsaw Chopin, Warsaw Modlin, Bydgoszcz, Gdansk, and Poznan. Upon special request we can organize transfers from central Warsaw.
2. Alternatively, you are welcome to take a direct coaches from the airports listed above to Ciechocinek. Please contact us for details.
3. In order to arrange transfers please contact our travel partner, K&A Travel, by June 1, 2023 at:
4. All trips and tours which are part of the Festival program will be organized and provided for all contestants and guests at no extra charge. The tours program will be published well in advance.
5. Any trips and tours made by contestants and guests which are not part of the Festival program are to be undertaken at your own discretion (except for individually agreed situations).
3. Other organizational arrangements
1. In accordance with the Festival program we will provide the following at no extra charge:
- Three guided tours of your choice: Ciechocinek, Torun, Bydgoszcz (languages available: Polish, Russian, English);
- Two museum visits (Nicolaus Copernicus House in Torun, Saltworks and Balneotherapy Museum in Ciechocinek);
- Two discussion panels, as presented in the Festival program;
- Two masterclasses;
- Admission to all competition performances and festival concerts;
- Farewell evening (DJ);
- Informational materials and souvenirs.
2. All Festival events will be subject to extensive photography and video filming. We will share more specific information on this at a later stage.
3. Given the nature of our project, you are expected to stay in Ciechocinek and attend all Festival events throughout the week.
4. Rehearsals for the contestants of both Festival competitions will be held on Monday, 14 August 2023, between 12 noon – 3pm at the Letni Theatre in Ciechocinek. This is the only rehearsal slot available for contestants from Poland. Foreign contestants who, for material reasons (flight times, etc.), will not be able to attend the microphone checks on Monday, 14 August 2023, will be offered the opportunity to rehearse during the breaks between competition performances – subject to prior arrangements with the organizing team.
5. Background music recordings must be submitted in mp3 format only as attachments to the application forms in accordance with the Regulation not later than by 1 May 2023. Regardless, contestants are requested to bring backup copies of the music recording files on pen drives or other compatible media.
6. Contestants who wish to present their custom video materials as background for their performances are requested to submit the relevant files, along with a detailed description, via WeTransfer to:
7. This year 2 city tours are offered for the contestants: one in Ciechocinek, and one in Torun or Bydgoszcz, to be selected at your discretion. On submission of your competition application, please send the following information via e-mail: specify your preferred tour language (Polish, English, Russian), select Bydgoszcz or Torun, and provide the full name of the person(s) attending the tour. The e-mail subject should read “Wycieczka” and must be sent not later than by 1 May 2023 to
8. All contestants are required to register for the Festival at the Letni Theatre in Ciechocinek on Monday, 14 August 2023, between 12 noon – 7pm.
9. Per our Regulation, should you wish to participate in both competitions you must fill in separate application forms.
10. For any additional queries concerning the Festival organization, accommodation, etc., feel free to contact us directly. All relevant contacts have been listed on our website under the “Organizers” tab.
Files to download: