Information concerning the GDPR
Pursuant to Article 13 sections 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), this to advise you as follows:
- the administrator of your personal data is Artistic Agency SAR SARGSYAN CULTURAL ENTERTAINMENT (www.ce.sarsargsyan.com );
- your data will be processed pursuant to Article 6 section 1 letter a of the GDPR, including the issuing of consent by the person whose personal data are processed;
- your / your son’s/daughter’s personal data* are processed in accordance with the purpose outlined in the consent form;
- in the event that the data are processed based on the consent of the person whose data are subject to processing, your data are disclosed at our own discretion;
- your personal data will be stored over the period from January 1, 2023 until December 31, 2023.
You have the right to:
- access your data and request that the data are corrected, removed, put forward an objection or request a limitation on the scope of processing the data;
- revoke your previously issued consent; the revoking of the consent does not affect the processing of the data performed subject to the consent and prior to its revoking;
- transfer the personal data, i.e. to receive from the administrator your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format; you may transfer the data to another data administrator within the scope of the processing under the consent;
- submit a complaint to a supervisory body which oversees the protection of personal data.
In order to use the rights as listed above you should contact the data administrator. The contact details have been indicated above.
Files to download:
(The completed and signed consent must be attached to the application form)